Huda Academy is an Islamic private school, which promotes excellence in academic, religious, and behavioral education; and offers a comprehensive balanced program to enhance the learners’ potentials and skills to raise upright, tolerant, and law-abiding citizens to be leaders of the future.
Student enrollment usually starts in the month of March for new students and January for existing students. Registration and tuition payment must be complete by May 31st in order to take advantage of special discounts.
For current year registration deadlines and discounts click here
APPLYING TO HUDA ACADEMY
- All paperwork must be completed
- All prior tuition paid
- A check covering registration fee and minimal two months tuition must accompany the paper work.
HOW TO APPLY
The following information is needed for all students to enroll at Huda Academy:
- Completed Application Form (form)
- Copy of the Student’s Birth Certificate
- Signed Authorization for Emergency Medical Attention
- Copy of the Student’s Immunization Record
- Doctor’s Statement of the Student’s Health Record
- Signed Tuition plan contract
- Signed Acceptance of Rules and Regulations Outlined in the Parent’s Handbook
For transferring students, the following documents are required as well:
- Report Cards (for transferring students)
- Permission for Transfer of Records (transferring students)