In order for Huda Academy to promote clean and healthy environment please consider if the student is not feeling well,
- Under no circumstances should students with a temperature of 100° Fahrenheit or higher be sent to school. Furthermore, if a student’s temperature rises above 99° Fahrenheit during the school day, a parent/legal guardian will be contacted to arrange for immediate pick-up.
- Sick children must maintain a temperature below 99° Fahrenheit for 24 hours before being allowed to return to school.
- If a student vomits at school, a parent/legal guardian will be contacted to arrange for immediate pick-up.
- If a child has had diarrhea within 24-hours prior to a school day, or is coughing and sneezing excessively, please keep your child at home until no longer contagious.
- If your child is to be administered any medication during the school day, The Huda Academy must have a signed copy of the prescription/Over the counter medication authorization form on file in our office. Otherwise, no medications will be given under any circumstances.